My Demo:

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Packing/Queen of Cram

The day is almost here!!! Lots of stuff to do before the trip.

-return NTTA Toll Tag
-vehicle inspected for the long drive (almost 1600 miles)
-go to Goodwill and donate clothes, and any item I didn't know I had for the last 2 years
-dinner/lunch with family and friends to see them one last time before heading to NY
-eat at restaurants that are not in the NY/CT area (Cafe Max, Genghis Grill) --oh how I will miss you
-pick up my wonderful boyfriend and travel partner at the airport

As I look at my mess of a room, I am literally wondering how everything will fit in my Honda. Trying not to stress and preparing myself just in case something doesn't fit. Do I really need 3 lamps? Good thing I shipped my shoes ahead of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment