We are still in Dallas. Major winter weather storm headed towards VA and D.C Friday (tomorrow) and we wanted to stay behind the storm. We wouldn't have made it to Jamie's sisters house in VA before the "winter storm of the year."
I lived in Texas almost my entire life and I am just not use to hearing those words. To make the situation even better, The Weather Channel is telling people to stay in doors and not go out. Hmmm, if its that bad...i'm not pushing it.
We put on our thinking caps and had to make a small adjustment.
Heading out of Texas in the morning after rush hour traffic and making our way to Jackson, MS (7 hours of driving).
The car is literally packed full of everything I own. All my shoes didn't make it to NY so heels and boots are shoved into random places in the car, clothes are getting wrinkled as I type and I am sure my lamps are hanging on for dear life in the trunk.
At least we have the Munchos!
Thursday, February 04, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment