Enjoyed another snow storm (I shoveled snow for the first time...loved it for about 5 minutes), checked out a few potential wedding venues (still on the hunt for the perfect place), and have been spending time with future family.
I'm still getting settled...learning the roads and where things are located (I found a Kohl's so I'm good). I'm not able to talk on my cell phone while driving anymore (unless with an earpiece thing, which I need to learn the name of if I am going to use it) and I'm still unpacking. A friend said to me that unpacking feels like Christmas. Well, she was so right! After not seeing my stuff for 2 weeks (due to circumstances beyond our control) I began to unpack stuff I didn't remember I had! My room is starting to feel like home now.
Networking with family and friends (and friends of friends). Some great leads, but I am playing the waiting game. Not a fun game for a planner...but, I know all will work out just fine. God brought me this far, He will certainly get me the rest of the way.
Loving the journey I am on, just need a GPS to get from one place to the next!

So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteI'm not good at waiting either! =) Lots of love and so excited for you!
ReplyDelete