My Demo:

Friday, January 29, 2010

It Begins...

Well, I created a blog. It took me longer to figure out how to text using T9 on my old cell phone.

Creating the blog was the easy part...then I had to pick a name...of course every name I liked was chosen already, but I really am just a girl with a dream or as the blog name I finally went with was dreamchaserchristy. I am chasing the dream...all the way to NYC.

Kinda feels like a LifeTime movie...hmm...wonder if they need any new actors.

Stay tuned...and buckle up.

2 comments:

  1. This is very cool baby, can't wait to start the ride. I know you'll see it through till the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girlfriend,I can't believe you have 8 followers and you just started. I can't wait to see what God has in store for you. I already miss seeing your face..............(-:

    ReplyDelete