So, I've been putting myself out there...a lot.
I met someone who does voice over work in the city and she gave me her information and the info for local studios. I contacted her first---WRONG e-mail address. Then, I called the studio. YAY for a nice receptionist that wants people to succeed because she directed me to the correct person and gave me some tips. I sent my voice demo in with a fun note about myself and prayed for the best.
ONE WEEK LATER....
I called to "make sure" my demo was received.
THE NEXT DAY...
My contact called me to let me know she had NOT received my demo and asked if I would resend. A SMALL SUCCESS! Someone knew my number enough to call me, take time out of her day to call me back!! So I resent my demo and called to make sure she got it this time.
HAVE NOT HEARD BACK (it's been about 4 hours). I'm gonna give it until at least tomorrow afternoon.
Will keep you posted. Looking forward to the "Call Back"!
<3
Wednesday, April 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment